The school academics session starts in the first week of April every year and ends on March 31st of the subsequent year. Hence application for admission must reach the school latest by March.
It is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well before the end of March. However limited vacancies may exist in the middle of the academic year. Information on the midyear vacancies may be obtained by e-mailing the school Admission Coordinator. However it is best to apply early.
Admission is open to all boys and girls irrespective of class, creed or community. Parents who wish to register their child for admission must fill out the registration form and register the child as early as possible on payment of registration fee. The registration of a student does not guarantee admission; this will depend on the student’s age and being found suitable for the class after an admission test and personal interview with the parents of the students. In all matters about admission, the decision of the Principal is final. Students are admitted from the age of 2.5 years into class Pre- Nursery.
ResourcesOur school is to be CBSE affiliated. The campus houses a prestigious as well as panoramic building with a friendly atmosphere and firm discipline. It is proposed to be decked up with :
- Ultra modern class-rooms with LCD, OHP.
- Very inviting, vivacious Kindergarten / Montessori section with fairy tale like picture perfect class rooms, separate play area with Swings, Merry go-round, Slides, Mini train, Jigsaw rides, Sand pit, sporadic horse rides & magic / puppet shows, Bouncing castle, Clay modelling workshop for creative ambiance, Multi sensory materials for physical exploration and social development. Our school also have plenty of materials for self learning
- Well stocked library.
- Science Labs for Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Play grounds (Basket ball, Badminton)
- Learning Support Programme/activities
- Club Green fingers for green surroundings
- The school has a highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty with departmental Heads and Coordinators.
- Extra Coaching for weak student
- Special coaching for AIEEE/PMET
- Counseling and Career Guidance Centre
- Canteen & Tuck-shop
- Wi-fi Computer Labs for E-learning
- Language- labs for English
- Studios for Art & Craft
- Audio-visual rooms
- Infirmary (clinic)
- Math & Geography Lab
- Calligraphy Classes
- Dance & Music Classes
- Theatre & drama club
- Dance Club
- Music Vocal Club
- Art and Craft Club
- Dramatis Club
- Elocution club